70-300mm G 4-5.6

finally i got my 1st telephoto lens!! i only spent $110 for this lens and it was the best $110 ive ever spent! yahoooo!! i prefer this to more expensive 55-200mm VR or non VR which cost around $250 and 70-300 VR which cost around $400+++ i think!! oh and i just order a battery grip..cant w8 and i know i know....d40 is known for its weight and size but damn..this camera is too small for my hands! lol! ENJOY!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
i need a new bag to fit all this :D

5 comments:

dunksrnice said...

should of gotten the vr though.

Anonymous said...

looking to go wide with a sigma 10-20mm? better yet... the f2.8 sigma 10mm should be a dope piece of glass too. i love fixed lens so i'm pretty biased haha.

Albert "Albeeeezy" Huynh said...

nice pickup..shoulda saved the money to pickup a better lens though.. btw I added you to my blogroll

dunksrnice said...

i think im a get me a 10 - 20 lens as well because fisheye lens make your pics look distorted

Albert "Albeeeezy" Huynh said...

idnt hit me up earlier..i just copped a D40. PM me on myspace and we'll work something out...good thing you just hit me up..I was about to purchase the 50mm today..and the SB-600... i need both. Holla at me on Myspace.