8th bday

went to chilis to celebrate my sisters 8th bday then to toys r us to get her some spongebob stuff (her favorite/collection)! it was chill...got to hangout with my fam and talk bout life!!! food was great! fun day! enuff said! enjoy the pics :D





Photobucket
happy bday bunso (dont mind the dot on her cheek...forgot to clean my sensor again..smh)

Photobucket
sister

Photobucket
my fajitas..shit is bomb

Photobucket
hmmmmmm


Photobucket
wtf? look at my eyes....lmao

Photobucket
dad talking to his co-worker

Photobucket
my sisters and i were wearing.....

Photobucket
vans!!! :D

Photobucket
it was hot

Photobucket
on the way home

Photobucket
home :D

4 comments:

dunksrnice said...

happy belated birthday to your sisters.

MARSH said...

thanks

dunksrnice said...

Thanks bro, it would help if I can get more urban clothing shirts thats not out yet, would be good, but yeah dude, thanks.

Anonymous said...

what's good, no doubt you can link me up to your blog. i'ma do the same and link yours on mine. you got some nice pictures bro. keep it up!