iPhone :)

Sup readers? Lst nyt i was reading my friends blog and it makes me wanna blog but then i dunno wat to talk bout until i saw my iPhone :)! iPhone is like having your computer in your pocket but it has some GOOD-N-BAD!

The GOOD: it has the best mobile web browser, it has WIFI, email, safari, touchscreen, ATTRACTIVE(lmao), multi-touch technology(lets you make images larger/smaller by pinching your fingers on the screen), music(lets you browse through your albums), zoom in&out(just tap your finger), youtube, maps, weather, cool games, voicemail(unlike other phones you dont have to listen to your voicemail in order), download(you can pretty much dowload everything).

The BAD: its hard to type(letters are really close to each other that sometimes i press the wrong letter), lack of 3g that makes WIFI really slow, and it aint CHEAP but its WORTH IT..trust me!

Eventhough iPhone has some small problems I still like it..hahaha! I definitely recommend this phone 2 everyone..its really good but like i said it aint cheap but its like having your PC in your pocket! :) here are some pics..enjoy(damn i did a lot of writing today) :)




iPhone LOCKED


homepage


mail


maps


photos


music


youtube


video1(rex navarrete..the madapaka)


video2(silent library....so fuckin hilarious)


game1(slot machine)


game2(mario kart)


game3(p0ol)


backside


My sister wanted to be in my blog :)




No comments: