tennis eh!

Sup readers? Today is my parents 19th anniversary :D! This morning my mom and I dropped my 2 lil sisters off in school then after we headed to the park to play tennis. We havent play tennis in sooooooo long! Then afterwards I gave her my gift :)! Then we went to her favorite restaurant to eat breakfast(too bad my dad has work)! Later today im goin to take my parents out 2 dinner with my 2 lil sisters and hopefully they enjoy it! Enjoy the pics :D


Photobucket
Mi mama...love her to death
Photobucket
blah blah blah
Photobucket
public restroom.......fuckin stink
Photobucket
whats in here? hmmm
Photobucket
this table reminds me of my old school...GOOD TIMES :D
Photobucket
ballin!!!
Photobucket
My favorite part in the park
Photobucket
bball court 1
Photobucket
bball court 2
Photobucket
bball court 3
Photobucket
kinda dark
Photobucket
damn...obviously i need to clean my sensor
Photobucket
my sensor soo fuckin dirty...tsk tsk
Photobucket
my mom wanted me to take a picture of this



No comments: