shoes for sisters!

sup readers? today i went to the mall with my mom and my 2 lil sisters to buy my youngest sister a new shoes for her bday tomorrow! We ended up buying my other sister a new shoes as well! afterwards we headed to bestbuy to buy my speedlight! ive been savin for it since last month..lol!!! im sleepy..enuff said! :D



Photobucket
heading --> mall

Photobucket
footaction

Photobucket
im sz 9-9.5

Photobucket
converse r ugly...no offense to anyone

Photobucket
be creative

Photobucket
sister

Photobucket
mom

Photobucket
youngest sister...bday tom :D

Photobucket
these r ugly

Photobucket
no comment

Photobucket
we went here after

Photobucket
speedlight sb 600..finally

Photobucket
new stuff for my camera :D

1 comment:

dunksrnice said...

having something new for your camera is always nice.